
I'm pleased to announce that I'm officially back on the juice. I went to bed last night quite giddy about waking up Easter morn and heading out for coffee. I knew for sure I didn't want to just brew some in my dusty coffee pot, although I would like to thank my favorite nephew for the delicious Dunkin Donuts grounds he picked out for my Easter basket. Thanks little man! For some reason, the thought of leaving my apartment and heading toward Starbucks or DD sounded much more exhilirating. After much deliberation, I finally decided on DD for a large iced coffee with caramel. It was, after all, eighty-something degrees out and it seemed appropriately refreshing. Best. Coffee. Ever. And best coconut donut. Ever.
Thanks again to all of you for your support during this very trying time in my life. You'll be happy to know that since my coffee intake has increased, so has my productivity. Depressing, I know, but it's true. I'm an addict.

No comments:
Post a Comment